Newfie Jokes in Newfie Slang!

WELCOME to Newfie Jokes and Da' Funniest Pictures - one of the WACKIEST sites on the internet net by's! Please BOOKMARK us (Ctrl + D) and SHARE us! Have a jokes site? Leave a comment along with your link! Thanks by'!!

Subscribe Now!

Find me at: Graham Matthews Abstract ART and ArtProMotivate Free Resources for Artists

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ya Finger is Broke! - Anudder Funny JOKE




I'm on a ROLL ere by's!!



Newfie goes to the doctor.
NEWF: Doc everywhere I touches it hurts like hell!
Doc runs a batch of x-rays and nothing shows up.
DOC: Sir you are in perfect health,
NEWF: Nope can't be doc look, hurts here, here , and here, and everywhere I touches!
Doc takes the finger the newf was usin' and twists it.
NEWF: Doc wat r u doin to me,
DOC: Go home and rest sir ya finger is broke!

Another hilarious funny jokes website:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe for Free Updates!