Newfie Jokes in Newfie Slang!

WELCOME to Newfie Jokes and Da' Funniest Pictures - one of the WACKIEST sites on the internet net by's! Please BOOKMARK us (Ctrl + D) and SHARE us! Have a jokes site? Leave a comment along with your link! Thanks by'!!

Subscribe Now!

Find me at: Graham Matthews Abstract ART and ArtProMotivate Free Resources for Artists

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Retired - Funny Newfie Poem




My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out...
What used to be my s*x appeal is now my water spout...
Time was when of its own accord, from my trousers it would spring
But now I have a full time job to find the blasted thing
It used to be embarrassing the way it would behave
For every single morning it would stand, watch me shave
As old age approaches it sure gives me the blues...
To see it hang its withered head: watch me shine my shoes.

Another hilarious funny jokes website:

1 comments:

Funniest Jokes and Pictures said...

Another one I remember seeing is...

"Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way!" LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe for Free Updates!