Newfie Jokes in Newfie Slang!

WELCOME to Newfie Jokes and Da' Funniest Pictures - one of the WACKIEST sites on the internet net by's! Please BOOKMARK us (Ctrl + D) and SHARE us! Have a jokes site? Leave a comment along with your link! Thanks by'!!

Subscribe Now!

Find me at: Graham Matthews Abstract ART and ArtProMotivate Free Resources for Artists

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Funny Homer Simpson Sayings and Funny Simpsons Picture!

Funny Homer Simpson Quotes!


  • All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
  • But Marge, what if we chose the wrong religion? Each week we just make God madder and madder.
  • 'To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?
  • I'm never going to be disabled. I'm sick of being so healthy.
  • Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American dream?
  • Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover.
  • Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that.
  • Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.
  • Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races.
  • I'm having the best day of my life, and I owe it all to not going to Church!
  • Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
  • When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces, I just know they're about to jab me with something.
Like these funny jokes

You may want to check out...
Newfoundland Wife Duties

Funny Homer Simpson Picture


Another hilarious funny jokes website:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe for Free Updates!