Newfie Jokes in Newfie Slang!

WELCOME to Newfie Jokes and Da' Funniest Pictures - one of the WACKIEST sites on the internet net by's! Please BOOKMARK us (Ctrl + D) and SHARE us! Have a jokes site? Leave a comment along with your link! Thanks by'!!

Subscribe Now!

Find me at: Graham Matthews Abstract ART and ArtProMotivate Free Resources for Artists

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dear Garge Letter - Anudder NEWFIE Joke Fer Yas!




A young Newfoundland girl, on a year’s training course in South Africa, recently received a "Dear Garge" letter from her boyfriend back home in St. John's. It read as follows:

Dear Mary,

I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice, since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.

Love,
Garge

Upset, Mary asked her colleagues for any snapshots they could spare of their boyfriends, brothers, ex-boyfriends, uncles, cousins, etc. In addition to the picture of John, Mary included all the other pictures she had collected from her buddies. There were 57 photos in that envelope...along with this note:

Dear Garge,

I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care,
Mary

Another hilarious funny jokes website:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe for Free Updates!