Newfie Jokes in Newfie Slang!

WELCOME to Newfie Jokes and Da' Funniest Pictures - one of the WACKIEST sites on the internet net by's! Please BOOKMARK us (Ctrl + D) and SHARE us! Have a jokes site? Leave a comment along with your link! Thanks by'!!

Subscribe Now!

Find me at: Graham Matthews Abstract ART and ArtProMotivate Free Resources for Artists

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I Get Hit By Train




An Irishman, an Englishman, and a Newfie had decided to go on a hunting trip and were staying in a cabin in the woods.

They decided to go hunting one at a time, while the other two stayed and guarded the cabin. The Irishman goes out first and comes back with a fox.

He says, very simply, "I see tracks, I follow tracks, I catch fox."

Then the Englishman goes out and comes back with a rabbit.

He says, "I see tracks, I follow tracks, I catch rabbit."
Then it was the Newfie's turn.

He goes out and comes back limping and badly beaten up.

He says, "I see tracks, I follow tracks, I get hit by train."

Another hilarious funny jokes website:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe for Free Updates!