Newfie Jokes in Newfie Slang!

WELCOME to Newfie Jokes and Da' Funniest Pictures - one of the WACKIEST sites on the internet net by's! Please BOOKMARK us (Ctrl + D) and SHARE us! Have a jokes site? Leave a comment along with your link! Thanks by'!!

Subscribe Now!

Find me at: Graham Matthews Abstract ART and ArtProMotivate Free Resources for Artists

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Two Newfies in Home Hardware - Funny Newfie Joke

Another Funny Newfie Joke


Two Newfoundlanders, one of them old and and the other young, push their shopping carts around Home Hardware and bang into each other.

The older one says to the younger, "I'm very sorry. I was distracted while looking for the wife, wans't paying attention."

The young Newfie says, "I'm looking for mine too! That's a coincidence!"

The older Newfoundlander says, "Maybe I can help you, and you help me. What does she look like?"

 "My wife is 24 years old, blue eyes, tall, with blonde hair, big bo*bs , long legs... How does your wife look?" .

The older says, "You don't want to know... I'll help you look for yours!"

Like this FUNNY Newfie Joke? Check out this one...

http://newfiejoke.blogspot.com/2007/03/newfie-jedi.html

Funny Polar Bear Picture


Polar Bears Camping Funny Picture!

Another hilarious funny jokes website:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe for Free Updates!