Newfie Jokes in Newfie Slang!

WELCOME to Newfie Jokes and Da' Funniest Pictures - one of the WACKIEST sites on the internet net by's! Please BOOKMARK us (Ctrl + D) and SHARE us! Have a jokes site? Leave a comment along with your link! Thanks by'!!

Subscribe Now!

Find me at: Graham Matthews Abstract ART and ArtProMotivate Free Resources for Artists

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Newfie's Lost Fingers




Johnny was working at the fish plant in Carbonear when he accidentally cut off all ten of his fingers.
He went to the emergency room in St. John's and when he got there the doctor looked at Johnny and said
"Let's have da fingers and I'll see what I can do."
Johnny said, "I haven't got da fingers."
"What do you mean, you haven't got da fingers? Lord t'undrin Jesus bye' it's 2004! We's got microsurgery and all kinds of incredible techniques. I could have put dem back on and made you like new! Why didn't you bring da fingers?"

Johnny says. "How da fock was I suppose to pick dem up??

Another hilarious funny jokes website:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe for Free Updates!