Newfie Jokes in Newfie Slang!

WELCOME to Newfie Jokes and Da' Funniest Pictures - one of the WACKIEST sites on the internet net by's! Please BOOKMARK us (Ctrl + D) and SHARE us! Have a jokes site? Leave a comment along with your link! Thanks by'!!

Subscribe Now!

Find me at: Graham Matthews Abstract ART and ArtProMotivate Free Resources for Artists

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Newfie Sayings and Their Meanings




Turn around, she is behind you. ......Turn around, she's bind ya.

Isn't that foolish..... Idn't dat fulish b'y

I'll be over in a while....... I'll be over now, d'once

My nerves are bad..... Oh me nerves, de got me drove

A really slow person.... Your as slow as cold molasses runnin' up a hill

How is she getting on/ How is she doing....... Owshegettinonb'ys

It's Shocking..... Shockin' dat is, shockin b'y

Give us some of that.... Giv us a bitta dat luh

Mummers are people who dress up in silly clothing during Christmas, and go from house to house. It's asked before entering the house........... Any mummers loud in?

Another hilarious funny jokes website:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe for Free Updates!