Newfie Jokes in Newfie Slang!

WELCOME to Newfie Jokes and Da' Funniest Pictures - one of the WACKIEST sites on the internet net by's! Please BOOKMARK us (Ctrl + D) and SHARE us! Have a jokes site? Leave a comment along with your link! Thanks by'!!

Subscribe Now!

Find me at: Graham Matthews Abstract ART and ArtProMotivate Free Resources for Artists

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Newfie and Shakespeare - Hilarious Newfie Joke




A Newfoundlander and Shakespeare die. They arrive at the pearly gates where, God says,"I only have room for one of you, so what I want you do is go off by yourself and write a poem."

The newfie thinking to himself "I'm up against Shakespeare, the greatest poet ever to live, how am I going to beat him."

God says,"An additional rule is that your poem must contain the word Timbucto."

Shakespeare comes back a few minutes later and says, "A boy was walking in the sand, with a sparrow in his hand, and from his hand that sparrow flew, his destination Timbucto."

Well the newfie was upset and thought, "Oh no. That was pretty good. What should I do now? I don't have a poem made up yet."

But, neverously, the Newfie gets up anyway, clears his throat, and says,"Me and Tim where homeward bend, we spyed three women in a tent, so I was one and Tim was two, so I bucked one and Timbucto".



We're not sure who won to this day......

Another hilarious funny jokes website:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe for Free Updates!